PRIVACY STATEMENT DroneTech BV
DroneTech BV, having its registered office and principal place of business in Amsterdam (1018 BH) at Hoogte Kadijk 143F/25, hereafter referred to as “DroneTech BV”, attaches great value to the responsible use of personal data of its visitors. DroneTech BV therefore processes your personal data carefully and with due regard for the provisions set out in the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations. In this Privacy Statement, DroneTech BV informs you about the way in which DroneTech BV processes your personal data and how you can change these data or oppose their processing. This Privacy Statement only relates to the services offered by DroneTech BV on formula-fpv.com.
Article 1 Explanation of personal data and specific purposes of data processing
DroneTech BV uses data to offer you a shopping experience that is as personalised as possible. DroneTech BV matches what you see on formula-fpv.com to your interests. To that end, DroneTech BV uses such means as information from previous orders, your IP address and cookies. You can read more about cookies here.
DroneTech BV collects and processes your personal data. By visiting formula-fpv.com you agree to this Privacy Statement and consent to processing of your personal data as set out in this Privacy Statement. DroneTech BV uses your data for various purposes. These are explained below. We use data you have provided to us yourself as well as data we have collected ourselves, such as data on your visit to our website. Below is an overview of personal data that DroneTech BV may process.
You can subscribe to our newsletters. DroneTech BV publishes general and personalised newsletters. DroneTech BV writes the personalised newsletters based on your data as set out under 1.3 and/or 1.4, mainly from previous orders. This makes the newsletter more interesting for you. You can unsubscribe via firstname.lastname@example.org if you no longer wish to receive newsletters from DroneTech BV.
- Customer review
When writing a customer review, you can choose whether your personal data are visible for other visitors and whether DroneTech BV can contact you about your customer review. Where appropriate, DroneTech BV records who writes which review and also includes your reviews in your account.
When you participate in a special campaign or enter a competition, DroneTech BV needs your name, address and email address to be able to implement the campaign, announcing the winner(s) and measure response to advertising campaigns.
- Improvement of DroneTech BV services
DroneTech BV may use your data as referred to under 1.3 and/or 1.4 to ask you to take part in a non-committal customer or market survey. If such surveys are conducted by third parties on behalf of DroneTech BV, DroneTech BV will provide your e-mail address to that third party to conduct the survey.
- Business customers
Data on business customers, partners or their and our contacts are used and processed in the same manner as data on private customers. DroneTech BV handles data on persons in the same manner as those on other DroneTech BV customers.
- Social media
You can log on to some parts of formula-fpv.com using your social media account. Your shopping behaviour may be shown on your social media account as a result. DroneTech BV does not have access to your social media account.
Article 2 Transfer to third parties
- DroneTech BV will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless:
- Such transfer is to third parties engaged by DroneTech BV for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties DroneTech BV has concluded an agreement setting out how this Cooperation Partner handles your personal data in a responsible manner;
- DroneTech BV is liable under a statutory obligation to transfer personal data to competent authorities.
Article 3 Data security
- In so far as this can be required of it, DroneTech BV uses appropriate technical and organisational safety procedures, among others to prevent unauthorised access to your data and prevent loss, unauthorised use or change of information received by DroneTech BV.
Article 4 Availability and modification of your data
- You may request access to your personal data at any time. You may also submit a request to have your data modified or deleted. To this end, send an e-mail to email@example.com or use the de-authorisation option in your account. If you opt to delete your personal data, you can no longer use the website, as processing of your personal data is essential for performance of the website.
Article 5 Cookies
- DroneTech BV may use first-party session cookies during an ongoing session. These cookies are, in principle, functional cookies. To refuse all cookies or to be alerted each time your computer receives a cookie, you can change the computer settings under the “help” functionality on your browser’s toolbar. Some formula-fpv.com functions may no longer be enabled if your computer cannot receive cookies.
Article 6 Liability of DroneTech BV
- DroneTech BV does not control potential use of your personal data by third parties. This Privacy Statement only relates to personal data that DroneTech BV processes for formula-fpv.com. DroneTech BV does not accept any responsibility or liability for (the performance and/or content of) third-party websites or services.
Article 7 Retention period
- DroneTech BV retains these personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to formula-fpv.com, unless DroneTech BV is obligated to retain the personal data for longer under a statutory provision.
Article 8 Amendment of Privacy Statement
- DroneTech BV reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement. Every modification will be announced on formula-fpv.com. By using formula-fpv.com after modifications have been made, you agree to the modified Privacy Statement. Regularly check this page and formula-fpv.com to see if modifications have been made. The current Privacy Statement was last updated on 16-10-2018.